Aware Central Texas Education Program
Education Class Schedule as of May 2019
FYI: Monthly schedules for Aware Central Texas’ Education Classes will now be available online at www.awarecentraltexas.org or at our offices at 903 N. Main Street in Belton.
Here are the instructions for the use of this schedule:
- All Classes will be free of charge.
- All classes require sign-up to attend. Please call Aware Central Texas for more details (254)239-6950.
- Certificates will only be issued once all sessions are completed.
- Parenting Classes are two hours a week for 6 weeks.
- There are three locations for parenting classes. Killeen Classes will be held on Thursday’s 4pm to 6pm, classes in Temple will be held Friday’s 2:45 to 4:45
- After May 13th, Parenting classes that are held on Monday’s from 12:30pm to 2:30pm at Helping Hands Ministry will be on hold until futher notice.
- Adult anger management classes are two hours a week for 4 weeks.
- There are TWO locations for the Adult Anger Management Course. These locations include the Goodwill Learning Center in Belton on Thursday’s 11:00am to 1:00pm or the Goodwill Learning Center in Killeen on Tuesday’s from
4pm to 6pm
- Teen Anger Management will be every other Saturday at Epic Church, beginning October 2nd. Address will be on the last page.
- Scheduled breaks and holiday’s will be highlighted in yellow. Please Keep in mind that we are aproching the holiday season.
- Address for all five locations will be provided on the bottom of the last page of this attachment.
If there are any questions about this schedule or Aware Central Texas in general, please call for more information.
Alexandrea’ Long, LBSW, MS-ACRM
Prevention Education Coordinator
Cell Phone: (254)239-6950