Aware Central Texas Education Program
Education Class Schedule as of January 2019
FYI: Monthly schedules for Aware Central Texas’ Education Classes will now be available online at www.awarecentraltexas.org or at our offices at 903 N. Main Street in Belton.
Here are the instructions for the use of this schedule:
- All Classes will be free of charge.
- All classes require sign-up to attend. Please call Aware Central Texas for more details (254)239-6950.
- Certificates will only be issued once all sessions are completed.
- All classes for the months of August and September will be held at either Belton’s, Temple, or Killeen Goodwill Learning Center.
- Parenting Classes are two hours a week for 6 weeks.
- Parenting classes in Belton will be held on Tuesday’s 12pm to 2pm, classes in Killeen will be held on Thursday’s 4pm to 6pm, and classes in Temple will be held Friday’s 2:45 to 4:45
- Adult anger management classes are two hours a week for 4 weeks.
- There will be one location for the adult anger management course, which will be held at the Goodwill Learning Center in Belton on Thursday’s 11:00am to 1:00pm.
- You may make up sessions at either location; however, you must inform your instructor before hand. (Parenting classes only)
- Scheduled breaks and block out dates will be highlighted in yellow.
- Address for all three locations will be provided on the bottom of the last page of this attachment (See fourth page)
If there are any questions about this schedule or Aware Central Texas in general, please call for more information.
Thank you all for helping Aware Central Texas take care of our Central Texas families.
Alexandrea’ Long, LBSW
Prevention Education Coordinator
Cell Phone: (254)239-6950
AWARE Website: www.awarecentraltexas.org