Educate. Empower. Prevent.
Mission: To aid in the prevention of child abuse and family violence through education, case management, and referrals to high risk populations.
What is Family Violence?
Family violence is a pattern of behavior where one person tries to gain power and control over another through fear and intimidation. This can take the form of threatening or actually using physical violence. Abuse can also be emotional, verbal, economic, or sexual.
Family violence happens to men and women of all racial, economic, and religious backgrounds.
- Comprehensive Safety Planning
- Danger Assessments
- DVAS-P Support Group
- Assistance with Protective Orders
- Assistance with Crime Victims Compensation Applications
- Court Accompaniment
- One-on-one supportive services
- Resources and referrals
How to Get Help
- Call 24/7 Hotline at (254) 813-0968, all calls are anonymous and confidential